VDE FINANCIAL DIALOGUE 2022
September 22, 2022 Nuremberg: The founder of RHEINEST & THE COMBINATOR, Rudi Hilti, had the honor to share his expertise at the VDE FINANCIAL DIALOGUE 2022.
Rudi presented “The Requirements of the Hydrogen Industry” from an investor’s perspective and was a co-speaker on the Dialog’s Innovation Stage, which offered insights in three presentation blocks and with a total of 11 industry-leading keynote speakers.
We would like to thank VDE RENEWABLES, its CEO Burkhard Holder and his entire team for inviting us and organizing such a successful event focused on changing global systems for the better.
· Event Sponsors & knowledge partners: LPA-GGV & McKinsey Deutschland Österreich Schweiz
· Event Supported by: Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE, Zentrum Wasserstoff.Bayern (H2.B), Hydrogen Europe, TrHy – THE HYDROGEN PROVING AREA & Zentrum für BrennstoffzellenTechnik (ZBT) GmbH
· Event Media partner: HZwei | Hydrogeit Verlag
· Event partner: HYDROGEN DIALOGUE
· Event Organization & moderation: VDE Renewables GmbH
· Event Cooperation partner: Munich Re
· Event Keynote Speakers: Patrick Hinze, Michael Grabau, Dr. Markus Forstmeier, Marcel D. Werner, Ulf Groos, Christopher Martens, Natalia Westhäuser, Thomas Hofmann, Prof. Werner Tillmetz, Dr. Peter Werth